Quantcast

Plans for multi-pollset?

pablo platt-3
Hi,

I don't see multi-pollset in OTP 20.0-rc1 release notes.
What are the plans for it?
Is there still a chance for it to be included in the final OTP 20.0 a future point release or will it have to wait for OTP 21.0?

Thanks

Re: Plans for multi-pollset?

Kenneth Lundin
The plan is still to have multi-pollset in OTP 20. (and in RC2).

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 10:05 PM, pablo platt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I don't see multi-pollset in OTP 20.0-rc1 release notes.
What are the plans for it?
Is there still a chance for it to be included in the final OTP 20.0 a future point release or will it have to wait for OTP 21.0?

Thanks

Re: Plans for multi-pollset?

Max Lapshin-2
sorry for asking late question, but I thought that erlang has several  epoll queues: one per thread.

It is not so in 19?