Please test snapshots of the coming R9C

Erik Reitsma (RY/ETM)-2
Hi,

> It is now less than a month to the R9C release. The code is frozen but
> we are still doing some testing, adding some missing documentation and
> release notes.

I looked at the code and it seems that my ASN.1 patch for ObjectDescriptor (replacing 'OBJECT_DESCRIPTOR' with 'ObjectDescriptor' in all erlang source) and my erl_tar patch (use the magic 'ustar\0', fixing problems with paths > 100 bytes when untarring with other tar tools) have not yet been included. That is unfortunate, since it means that I will have to patch R9C as I had to patch R9B-1.

*Erik.

Please test snapshots of the coming R9C

Björn Gustavsson-3
I'll try to include your erl_tar patch in R9C.

/Bjorn

--
Bj?rn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn      ?T2/UAB/F/P

Please test snapshots of the coming R9C

Björn Gustavsson-3
The erl_tar patch will be included in R9C.