Problem installing esl-erlang_19.3.6-1~ubuntu~trusty-amd64

Problem installing esl-erlang_19.3.6-1~ubuntu~trusty-amd64

Lloyd R. Prentice-2
Hello,

I've done this successfully on various machines half-a-dozen times.

But, now, setting up a new development machine, installation of Erlang from the Erlang Solutions download page on my Ubuntu 16.04 system fails.

From the ES download page I click on Ubuntu Xenial 64-bit. I select software install. An installation page pops up. But when I click on Install, nothing happens.

What am I forgetting or getting wrong?

Many thanks,

LRP

Re: Problem installing esl-erlang_19.3.6-1~ubuntu~trusty-amd64

Lloyd R. Prentice-2
Ah, seems that some dependencies were missing. Installation worked when I executed:

sudo apt-get -f install

I can't remember running into this before.

Best wishes,

LRP