Problems with sample httpd setup

chandru

<snip>

> into your <inets service>.conf file (the values shown are what I
> use...YMMV). These options are undocumented as far as I could see - I
> spelunked the code. I think the problem has been mentioned
> before on this
> list though. The max header size defaults to 256.
>
> Cheers,
> Bruce

These options are documented. Try erl -man httpd_core

cheers,
Chandru

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

Problems with sample httpd setup

Matthias Lang-2
Hi,

 Bruce> These options are undocumented as far as I could see

 Chandrashekhar> These options are documented. Try erl -man httpd_core

Are you using the commercial version? As far as I can tell, the open
source version's documents haven't been upgraded, e.g.

  http://www.erlang.org/doc/r7b/lib/inets-2.5.3/doc/html/httpd_core.html

describes inets 2.5.3, whereas the version in R7B-3 is 2.5.6. The same
problem occurs with the downloadable documentation at

  http://www.erlang.org/download.html

Both the HTML and MAN versions are out of date.

Matthias

Problems with sample httpd setup

Kent Boortz-2

matthias writes:
> Both the HTML and MAN versions are out of date.

Now the on-line documentation contains all released (R7B commercial)
versions of the applications. The manual index and permuted index are
not updated.

  http://www.erlang.org/doc/r7b/doc/

I have not put together a new documentation set but the more up-to-date
commercial R7B01 HTML documentation can be downloaded from

  http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_doc_html_R7B01.tar.gz

kent