Problems with sample httpd setup

chandru
Yes - we use the commercial version. Hmm...

Chandru

  http://www.erlang.org/doc/r7b/lib/inets-2.5.3/doc/html/httpd_core.html

describes inets 2.5.3, whereas the version in R7B-3 is 2.5.6. The same
problem occurs with the downloadable documentation at

  http://www.erlang.org/download.html

Both the HTML and MAN versions are out of date.

Matthias

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: