Profiling code in Erlang

jacques yakoub
Hello,

I explored the profiling section of the documentation ( http://erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/profiling.html ) and I would like to know how can I get memory usage stats ( for example the module "x" takes *** mb of ram, etc )

Thanks for the help

Re: Profiling code in Erlang

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya
Yes i need this also, please help

Pada tanggal Min, 5 Mei 2019 03.00, jacques yakoub <[hidden email]> menulis:
Hello,

I explored the profiling section of the documentation ( http://erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/profiling.html ) and I would like to know how can I get memory usage stats ( for example the module "x" takes *** mb of ram, etc )

Thanks for the help

Re: Profiling code in Erlang

Lukas Larsson-8
Hello!

What exactly is it that you want to know? How much memory a module takes can be roughly found out by looking at the return value of erlang:memory/0 before and after the module is loaded. Though I suspect that this is not what you want to know, as that is not very helpful information.

Lukas