RFC The Computer Nonsense Guide

Jean Chassoul-3
Hope you all have fun on Stockholm this week,

and now for something completely different: a request for comments and feedback from the Latin American jungle.

Jean

Re: RFC The Computer Nonsense Guide

Grzegorz Junka

On 01/06/2018 21:28, Jean Chassoul wrote:
> Hope you all have fun on Stockholm this week,
>
> and now for something completely different: a request for comments and
> feedback from the Latin American jungle.
>
> https://github.com/nonsensews/guide/wiki
>
> Jean

Hi Jean,
After spending a few minutes I still don't know what this guide is
trying to guide me to. Is this a joke? Some existential narrative? A
software? A framework? An idea? Do I need it? Why should I care?
I would need to know what you are trying to introduce before I can
decide if I would have enough expertise or interest to evaluate the
guide and of course if I would want to invest more than those few
minutes to read it more fully.
That would my feedback so far.
Thanks
GrzegorzJ

Re: RFC The Computer Nonsense Guide

Jean Chassoul-3
Hi Grzegorz,

Thanks for stop for a few minutes into the guide,

The work will perhaps only be understood by those who have themselves already thought the thoughts which are expressed in it, or similar thoughts.
It is therefore not a guidebook maybe a gateway?. Its objective would be attained if it afforded pleasure to one who read it with understanding.
Indeed what I have here makes no claim to novelty in points or details; and that is why I give you no sources, if the bits have value it consists in that thoughts are expressed in it, and this value will be the greater the better the thoughts are expressed.

Thanks for your email and the feedback.

Jean