Rebar: application dependencies in local file system

Rebar: application dependencies in local file system

Lloyd R. Prentice-2
Hello,

How do I specify in rebar.config that I want an application dependency located in my local file system?

Thanks,

LRP

Sent from my iPad

Re: Rebar: application dependencies in local file system

Erik Sette
Hello Lloyd,

I use the rsync option and specify the file path.

Erik

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Lloyd R. Prentice <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

How do I specify in rebar.config that I want an application dependency located in my local file system?

Thanks,

LRP

Sent from my iPad

Re: Rebar: application dependencies in local file system

Alex Shneyderman-2
use

   {rsync, "file:///home/alex/projects/cowboy"}

is the shape of it as far as I recall

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Lloyd R. Prentice <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

How do I specify in rebar.config that I want an application dependency located in my local file system?

Thanks,

LRP

Sent from my iPad

Re: Rebar: application dependencies in local file system

dmkolesnikov

I am assuming that you are using git for your other app

{myapp, ".*",
   {git, "~/devel/erlang/myapp", {branch, master}}
}

- Dmitry

On 15 Oct 2014, at 21:04, Lloyd R. Prentice <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How do I specify in rebar.config that I want an application dependency located in my local file system?
>
> Thanks,
>
> LRP
>
> Sent from my iPad

Re: Rebar: application dependencies in local file system

Lloyd R. Prentice-2
Thanks, all.

Will give it a shot as soon as sit back down to my workstation.

You're the greatest,

LRP

Sent from my iPad