Rebar3 Proper producing Junit style XML output

Rebar3 Proper producing Junit style XML output

Zachary Kessin-2
Hi Erlang Crew!

I am introducing PropER into my team here and we use Jenkins for our CI server and it would be really helpful if it could product XML in the format that JUnit does which is what Jenkins is expecting. Does anyone know if it can do this? I was not able to see anything in the docs page

Zach Kessin  +1 508 745 7940

Re: Rebar3 Proper producing Junit style XML output

Tristan Sloughter-4
If there isn't a proper specific tool for this you can use common test's cth_surefire hook that generates junit output by calling the tests from a CT suite http://erlang.org/doc/man/ct_property_test.html

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019, at 07:37, Zachary Kessin wrote:
Hi Erlang Crew!

I am introducing PropER into my team here and we use Jenkins for our CI server and it would be really helpful if it could product XML in the format that JUnit does which is what Jenkins is expecting. Does anyone know if it can do this? I was not able to see anything in the docs page

Zach Kessin  +1 508 745 7940

Re: Rebar3 Proper producing Junit style XML output

Zachary Kessin-2
Thanks Tristan, that should do the trick

Zach Kessin [hidden email]  +1 508 745 7940