Quantcast

Resources for QuickCheck and TyPer

schwarzenblitz

I am new to the world of Erlang, and I just started reading about quickcheck and typer, but was unable to find a lot of resources online.

This was the best link i found for quickcheck
http://www.erlang-factory.com/upload/presentations/193/EUC2009-QuickCheck.pdf

However, I still have many unanswered questions...also, I tried to download QuickCheck from this location (official website). But it retruns a page with junk characters. Can someone kindly guide me to a location where I can download quickcheck ?

-Tej