Retrieving vsn attribute from loaded modules

Retrieving vsn attribute from loaded modules

Sean Hinde-2
Hi,

I've never figured out how to retrieve the vsn attribute from a loaded
module.

beam_lib gives this for beam files but I've struck a blank for already
loaded code.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

Retrieving vsn attribute from loaded modules

Peter H|gfeldt

Try

        Module:module_info(attributes).

which returns a list of key-value pairs of attributes, in particular
the vsn attribute. Here Module is the name of the module in question.

/Peter

Peter H?gfeldt e-mail  : peter
Open Telecom Platform Phone:  : +46 (8) 727 57 58
Ericsson Utvecklings AB Mobile : +46  070-519 57 51
S-126 25 STOCKHOLM Fax: : +46 (8) 727 5775
Office address: Armborstv?gen 1, ?lvsj?

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Sean Hinde wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've never figured out how to retrieve the vsn attribute from a loaded
> module.
>
> beam_lib gives this for beam files but I've struck a blank for already
> loaded code.
>
> Any ideas anyone?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sean
>

> NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
> This email (including attachments) is confidential.  If you have received
> this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this
> email from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing any
> reliance upon its contents.  We cannot accept liability for any breaches of
> confidence arising through use of email.  Any opinions expressed in this
> email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily
> reflect our opinions.  We will not accept responsibility for any commitments
> made by our employees outside the scope of our business.  We do not warrant
> the accuracy or completeness of such information.

Retrieving vsn attribute from loaded modules

Ulf Wiger-4

-module(foo).

-compile(export_all).
-vsn("1.2.3").

Eshell V5.0.1  (abort with ^G)
1> foo:module_info(attributes).
[{vsn,"1.2.3"}]
2>

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95