SAE

Fredrik Linder-2
Hi all

I would like to use Stand-Alone-Erlang (I think), but I cannot find any
documentation for it. Could anyone direct me?

Regards
/Fredrik

http://skrivihop.nu

SAE

Helmut Enck-Radana-2
At 22:06 11-10-01, Fredrik Linder wrote:
>I would like to use Stand-Alone-Erlang (I think), but I cannot find any
>documentation for it. Could anyone direct me?

Have a look at
http://www.bluetail.com/~joe/sae_r7b/sae.html
and
http://www.bluetail.com/wiki/showPage?node=StandAloneErlang

-- Helmut

SAE

Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB)
SAE appears to be broken in the R8B pre-release :-( -
I can build beam_evm but it core dumps.

As soon as this is rectified I'll start working on a better version

/Joe