SD Erlang

Greg
Hi,
Is SD Erlang (s_groups) part of the standard release yet?

Greg

Re: SD Erlang

Natalia Chechina
Hello,

No they are not... and unfortunately at the moment there are no plans to add them...

Best wishes,
Natalia.

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 09:18, Greg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
Is SD Erlang (s_groups) part of the standard release yet?

Greg

Natalia Chechina

Re: SD Erlang

Greg
I was really hoping that it would be part of the standard release.

What are the options now?

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 4:00 PM Natalia Chechina <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

No they are not... and unfortunately at the moment there are no plans to add them...

Best wishes,
Natalia.

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 09:18, Greg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
Is SD Erlang (s_groups) part of the standard release yet?

Greg

Natalia Chechina

Re: SD Erlang

Natalia Chechina
Hello George,

Yes, that would be nice! I'm not sure what you mean by "other options", but will be happy to discuss that off-line :).

Best wishes,
Natalia.

--
Natalia Chechina

Re: SD Erlang

Michael Truog
On 11/11/2018 10:03 PM, Greg wrote:
I was really hoping that it would be part of the standard release.

What are the options now?

With the functionality currently in Erlang/OTP you can create hidden node connections to avoid creating a fully connected network topology.

The SD Erlang website appears to provide directions for the use of their source code at http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/research/sd-erlang/howto.html

Best Regards,
Michael