SSL certs as binary data

Mikl Kurkov
Is it possible to use ssl with certificates and keys as binary data without saving it to some files?
I see only path() options in ssl functions params.
Any ideas how to do it?

Thanks in advance,
Mikl

Re: SSL certs as binary data

Ingela Anderton Andin
[hidden email] wrote:
> Is it possible to use ssl with certificates and keys as binary data without
> saving it to some files?
> I see only path() options in ssl functions params.
> Any ideas how to do it?

Currently the answer is no.  For the new erlang implementation of ssl it
would however be quite
easy to add such an option, we will consider it for the upcoming ssl,
but it will not be top priority
and with the current work load and summer vacations not being far away
don't expect it to be done in a wink.

Regards Ingela - OTP team