Schedule announced for Code BEAM SF 2019!

Schedule announced for Code BEAM SF 2019!

Areege Al Zubaidi

Hi all,

I wanted to drop you a line and let you know that the schedule for Code BEAM SF has arrived!

At Code BEAM SF this year, we have the return of Kazoo training, as well as certification exams for Erlang and OTP, and a host of talks from leaders and innovators in the community, including:

  • Jose Valim, author of Elixir, who will be keynoting!

  • Renee Orser, VP of Engineering at NS1, will also join us as a keynote speaker!

  • Tyler Bettilyon answers the question “Are programmers heading towards another bursting bubble?” in his keynote

  • Miriam Pena, voted one of the women to watch in tech by Women 2.0

  • Fred Hebert, Erlang and distributed systems enthusiast, author of Learn you some Erlang

  • Igors Istocnicks shares how WhatsApp moved 1.5B users across data centres

  • Anna Neyzberg, co-founder of ElixirBridge

  • Brujo Benavides will share his tips on OTP behaviours and how to behave around them

  • Hannah Howard, programmer and life long iconoclast

  • Lukas Larsson, Erlang VM core committer, will present an update from the OTP team

  • Jacqui Manzi will join us to share her experience using OTP: presence to power real-time analytics

  • Maxim Fedorov will share mid-air airplane repair: troubleshooting at WhatsApp

  • … and more!

Learn more about the conference, and the 2019 speakers: https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sf-2019/#Speakers

What: Code BEAM SF 2019

When: 28 February - 01 March 2019

Where: Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco

How to attend:

  • Attend the conference
    Secure an standard rate ticket to the conference by 23:59 PST on Thursday 19 February. You can find out more and register here.

  • Student tickets
    Code BEAM SF offers a 50% discount to students. To learn more, email [hidden email] from your academic email address to get a unique discount code.

  • Group tickets
    Bring the whole team along! Contact [hidden email] for group discounts.

  • Sponsor
    If you want your company to join WhatsApp, Brex, and The RealReal and support the BEAM community, please do not hesitate to contact us about community support and sponsorship.

We hope to see you at Code BEAM SF!

Warm regards,

Areege

--
Areege Al Zubaidi
Conferences Marketing Executive

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Lambda Days - Kraków - 21-22 February 2019

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco - 28 February - 1 March 2019

Code BEAM Lite - Bologna - 22 March 2019

ElixirConf EU - Prague - 8-9 April 2019

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm - 16-17 May 2019

Code Elixir LDN - London - 18 July 2019

Code Mesh LDN - London - 7-8 November 2019

Erlang Solutions and Code Sync care about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy. You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving marketing emails here.