Skip building wx and other libraries

Max Lapshin-2
I compile erlang from sources and I want to skip compiling wx, corba and some other applications.

Is there any standard way to skip compiling and installing them?

Re: Skip building wx and other libraries

Peter Lemenkov-3
Yes. Just use --without-foo switches. For example

./configure        --without-jinterface \
        --without-common_test \
        --without-debugger \
        --without-dialyzer \
        --without-et \
        --without-megaco \
        --without-observer \
        --without-reltool \
        --without-wx

etc.

ср, 24 апр. 2019 г. в 11:11, Max Lapshin <[hidden email]>:

> I compile erlang from sources and I want to skip compiling wx, corba and some other applications.
>
> Is there any standard way to skip compiling and installing them?

With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.

Re: Skip building wx and other libraries

Gerhard Lazu

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:12 AM Max Lapshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
I compile erlang from sources and I want to skip compiling wx, corba and some other applications.

Is there any standard way to skip compiling and installing them?

Re: Skip building wx and other libraries

Roger Lipscombe-2
If you're using kerl (we are), it looks like you can use the
KERL_CONFIGURE_DISABLE_APPLICATIONS variable --
https://github.com/kerl/kerl#kerl_configure_disable_applications