Spacemacs EDTS layer or something w/ symbol lookup

Spacemacs EDTS layer or something w/ symbol lookup

Joel Reymont
Folks,

Does anyone have a Spacemacs layer for EDTS?

Alternatively, is there something with go-to-symbol functionality, for either Emacs, VS Code or Sublime?

    Thanks, Joel

--
__
Go, Rust hacker. Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum

Re: Spacemacs EDTS layer or something w/ symbol lookup

Yuri Zhloba
Intellij IDEA Community Edition has a good Erlang plugin.

> tags works for me in normal emacs.
>

> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 7:52 PM Joel Reymont <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>
>> Does anyone have a Spacemacs layer for EDTS?
>>
>> Alternatively, is there something with go-to-symbol functionality, for
>> either Emacs, VS Code or Sublime?
>>
>>     Thanks, Joel
>>
>> --
>> __
>> http://linkedin.com/in/joelreymont
>> Go, Rust hacker. Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum
>> and cryptocurrency geek. Can write compilers
>> and VMs for your smart contracts. Hire me!

Yuri Zhloba

skype: yzh44yzh
phone: +375 44 793 33 73