Specify cwd for VM for a release built with rebar3

Specify cwd for VM for a release built with rebar3

Mattsson, Tommy

Hello,

I have a problem with that when I start a release built with rebar3 the cwd is set to "/usr/lib64/my_application" (the installattion folder for the release) instead of the path that I do want "/my/custom/cwd/path/"

Is there some option in some config file or some such that can help me achieve this? it worked well when building releases with reltool before using rebarX.

Thanks for any help!
Best regards,
Tommy

This email may contain information which is privileged or protected against unauthorized disclosure or communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.

Telia Company processes emails and other files that may contain personal data in accordance with Telia Company’s Privacy Policy.

Re: Specify cwd for VM for a release built with rebar3

Luke Bakken-2
Hello,

You may want to read this issue - https://github.com/erlang/rebar3/issues/1738

As well as this one - https://bugs.erlang.org/browse/ERL-715