Stand Alone Erlang

Sean Hinde-2
Will SAE be a fully supported part of R8B?

Please!

Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

Stand Alone Erlang

Kent Boortz-2

Sean Hinde <Sean.Hinde> writes:
> Will SAE be a fully supported part of R8B?
>
> Please!

This was the plan but unfortunately we have no time to include this in
R8B. We will try to provide this in a patch/upgrade.

Sorry,

kent

Stand Alone Erlang

Mickael Remond-2
Sean Hinde (Sean.Hinde) wrote:
> Will SAE be a fully supported part of R8B?
>
> Please!
>
> Sean

Hello,

Did you manage to compile it ?
I am currently patching the sae Makefile to compile it correctly, but it
seems that a file is missing.
I am looking for the file erl_root_dir.erl ...

Does someone has it ?

Thank you for your help.

--
Micka?l R?mond