Streaming of the Krakow Erlang Factory right now

Streaming of the Krakow Erlang Factory right now

Francesco Mazzoli-2
Hi All,

A note to say we are streaming the Krakow Erlang Factory Lite right now.
On right now is Omer Killic on Taking Back Embedded.

The complete program of the day and approximate times are here:

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/Krakow2013/programme

The streaming itself is here (Don't forget to press play):

http://erlanglive.com/

Enjoy,
Francesco

--
Erlang Solutions Ltd.
http://www.erlang-solutions.com

Streaming of the Krakow Erlang Factory right now

Radek
Is it just me or sound is not available?

W dniu 2013-03-08 10:47, Francesco Cesarini pisze:

> Hi All,
>
> A note to say we are streaming the Krakow Erlang Factory Lite right
> now. On right now is Omer Killic on Taking Back Embedded.
>
> The complete program of the day and approximate times are here:
>
> http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/Krakow2013/programme
>
> The streaming itself is here (Don't forget to press play):
>
> http://erlanglive.com/
>
> Enjoy,
> Francesco

Streaming of the Krakow Erlang Factory right now

Zabrane Mickael-2
I confirm, no sound ... really funny.

Regards,
Zabrane

On Mar 8, 2013, at 10:55 AM, Rados?aw Misiuk wrote:

> Is it just me or sound is not available?
>
> W dniu 2013-03-08 10:47, Francesco Cesarini pisze:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> A note to say we are streaming the Krakow Erlang Factory Lite right now. On right now is Omer Killic on Taking Back Embedded.
>>
>> The complete program of the day and approximate times are here:
>>
>> http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/Krakow2013/programme
>>
>> The streaming itself is here (Don't forget to press play):
>>
>> http://erlanglive.com/
>>
>> Enjoy,
>> Francesco

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Streaming of the Krakow Erlang Factory right now

Omer Kilic

On 08/03/13 09:59, Zabrane Mickael wrote:
> I confirm, no sound ... really funny.

We had a bit of a problem with our microphone setup but it should be
fixed now.

Cheers,
Omer.