Test if function has been called

Constantine Povietkin
Hi all,

I know my question has been discussed _a lot of_ times, but I've no
luck to find an answer.

I've a gen_server based module that should call handlers with apply.
Method that calls handlers should not return anything by design.

What is(are) way(s) to test if function has been called.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Links to tools/documentation are highly appreciated.

Re: Test if function has been called

Paul Peregud-2
You can use tracing. Redbug from eper is pretty easy to use.
Documentation is in redbug.erl file.

https://github.com/massemanet/eper

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:38 PM, Constantine Povietkin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I know my question has been discussed _a lot of_ times, but I've no
> luck to find an answer.
>
> I've a gen_server based module that should call handlers with apply.
> Method that calls handlers should not return anything by design.
>
> What is(are) way(s) to test if function has been called.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> P.S. Links to tools/documentation are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Paul Peregud
+48602112091

Re: Test if function has been called