The Erlang CMS Zotonic version 0.2.0 has been released.

The Erlang CMS Zotonic version 0.2.0 has been released.

Marc Worrell
Hello Erlang users,

We are proud to announce our second release, Zotonic 0.2.0.
The zip file can be downloaded from Google code:
http://code.google.com/p/zotonic/downloads/list

Please read on for the release notes.

Kind regards,

The zotonic team,

Marc Worrell
Tim Benniks
Arjan Scherpenisse

Zotonic, release 0.2.0, released on 2009-12-11

* New modules:
** mod_broadcast
  Send system messages to all users which are currently logged in in
  the Zotonic admin.

** mod_calendar
  Shows event resources in a week-overview, and generates ICalendar
  feeds.

** mod_mailinglist
  Module which allows you to define groups of recipients and send
  mailings to them. Can also send via the unix sendmail program.

** mod_twitter
  Receives feeds for Zotonic persons, using the Twitter streaming API.

* New core features:
** "catinclude" and "all catinclude" tags
  These include templates based on the category of a resource. Used
  in the admin to create custom fields based on category.
  http://zotonic.com/documentation/760/catinclude

** Query search model
  Generate lists of resources on the fly. Used in mod_atom_feed to
  generate atom feeds, and has an API entrypoint, /api/search.
  http://zotonic.com/documentation/761/the-query-search-model

** More template filters:
  in_future, in_past, rand, twitter, escape_ical

* Bugfixes:
** Dynamic postgresql pool size, based on system load (issue #4)
** Issue in postgres pooling on stresstesting (#15)
** Uploaded files now get a proper mime type and extension (#5)
** And other issues: #2, #3, #9, #11, #14, #19, #20