Today is the 19th Anniversary of the Open Source Release of Erlang/OTP

Today is the 19th Anniversary of the Open Source Release of Erlang/OTP

Vance Shipley
http://web.archive.org/web/19991009002753/www.erlang.se/onlinenews/ErlangOTPos.shtml

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the great folks, past and present, on the OTP team for their hard work and impressive accomplishments.

Re: Today is the 19th Anniversary of the Open Source Release of Erlang/OTP

Brujo Benavides-3
second that :)

On 8 Dec 2017, at 00:49, Vance Shipley <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/19991009002753/www.erlang.se/onlinenews/ErlangOTPos.shtml

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the great folks, past and present, on the OTP team for their hard work and impressive accomplishments.

Re: Today is the 19th Anniversary of the Open Source Release of Erlang/OTP

Richard A. O'Keefe-2

On 8/12/17 4:49 PM, Vance Shipley wrote:
> http://web.archive.org/web/19991009002753/www.erlang.se/onlinenews/ErlangOTPos.shtml
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the great folks, past
> and present, on the OTP team for their hard work and impressive
> accomplishments.

+1

by

Re: Today is the 19th Anniversary of the Open Source Release of Erlang/OTP

by
erlang ! cheers.

在 2017年12月8日,11:49,Vance Shipley <[hidden email]> 写道:

http://web.archive.org/web/19991009002753/www.erlang.se/onlinenews/ErlangOTPos.shtml

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the great folks, past and present, on the OTP team for their hard work and impressive accomplishments.

Re: Today is the 19th Anniversary of the Open Source Release of Erlang/OTP

Richard Carlsson-3
Great call! Marking calendar for next year's 20th anniversary!

        /Richard

On Dec 8, 2017 13:26, "Richard Carlsson" <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Marking calendar for next year's 20th anniversary!

Let's all get together and have a party!