Update trace flags after function return

Update trace flags after function return

Vladimir Gordeev
I know that I can apply tracing flags to executing process right after start of the call,
for example like that:

    erlang:trace_pattern({erlang, get, 1}, [{['_'], [], [{trace, [], [call, timestamp]}]}], [meta]).

Is there a way to apply flags right after return of the call?

Say I want to extensively trace that particular function and nothing else.

Re: Update trace flags after function return

Lukas Larsson-8
Hello,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Vladimir Gordeev <[hidden email]> wrote:
I know that I can apply tracing flags to executing process right after start of the call,
for example like that:

    erlang:trace_pattern({erlang, get, 1}, [{['_'], [], [{trace, [], [call, timestamp]}]}], [meta]).

Is there a way to apply flags right after return of the call?

No, there is not.

Lukas