Using SQLite3 in Erlang

Vimal Kumar
Hi list,

How are you connecting to SQLite3 from Erlang? I can't seem to find any actively maintained repo in github. Curious to know what Erlangers out there are using for the purpose.

Regards,
Vimal

Re: Using SQLite3 in Erlang

Dmitry Kolesnikov-2
Hello,

I am using ets/dets/eleveldb/mnesia instead of any other embedded database solution.

Best Regards,
Dmitry

> On 28 Dec 2017, at 22.12, Vimal Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi list,
>
> How are you connecting to SQLite3 from Erlang? I can't seem to find any actively maintained repo in github. Curious to know what Erlangers out there are using for the purpose.
>
> Regards,
> Vimal

Re: Using SQLite3 in Erlang

Heinz N. Gies
I’m using the esqlite hex package, works well but as always YMMV

> On 28. Dec 2017, at 21:12, Vimal Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi list,
>
> How are you connecting to SQLite3 from Erlang? I can't seem to find any actively maintained repo in github. Curious to know what Erlangers out there are using for the purpose.
>
> Regards,
> Vimal

Re: Using SQLite3 in Erlang

Max Lapshin-2