VSCode with Erlang extension

Serge Aleynikov-3
Hi,

If anyone is using VSCode with the Erlang extension, how do you enable hover help for standard functions?  I see that the extension is supposed to support it, but it doesn't seem to work.

Best,

Serge

Re: VSCode with Erlang extension

Alan Gingras

Hi,

I am using the extension with the latest version of VSCode and hover help is working for both standard functions and those in my “project”.  As far as I can tell there is no setting to turn it on or off specifically for Erlang.  If you look for “hover help” in preferences there is a “Editor > Hover:Enabled” option.  Hope this helps.

Sincerely yours,

Alan