Web Framework Benchmarks

Dmitry Bushmelev-2
Hello.
I know that: web framework benchmarks it is bad and useless, but I
interested in. I tried extract common logic to lib:
https://github.com/b0oh/erl_bench, to see only frameworks overhead.

Please see https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/pull/938,
and if someone can run benchmarks for checking everything is ok, it'll
be nice.

Thanks.

Re: Web Framework Benchmarks

Dmitry Bushmelev-2
For now there are only cowboy and elli, so I added mochiweb, yaws and
misultin in pull request.

> Hello.
> I know that: web framework benchmarks it is bad and useless, but I
> interested in. I tried extract common logic to lib:
> https://github.com/b0oh/erl_bench, to see only frameworks overhead.
>
> Please see https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/pull/938,
> and if someone can run benchmarks for checking everything is ok, it'll
> be nice.
>
> Thanks.

Re: Web Framework Benchmarks

Zachary Kessin-2
Just a note, mitultin is no longer maintained and the creators suggest using one of the other web servers.

--Zach
On 7/24/14, 11:27 PM, Dmitry Bushmelev wrote:
For now there are only cowboy and elli, so I added mochiweb, yaws and
misultin in pull request.

Hello.
I know that: web framework benchmarks it is bad and useless, but I
interested in. I tried extract common logic to lib:
https://github.com/b0oh/erl_bench, to see only frameworks overhead.

Please see https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/pull/938,
and if someone can run benchmarks for checking everything is ok, it'll
be nice.

Thanks.

Zachary Kessin
Mostly Erlang Podcast