WebRTC peer library

Albin Stigö-2
Hi,

Is anyone aware of a WebRTC peer library/application for Erlang, or an effort to write one (_not_ a signalling server)?

Like this one https://github.com/pions/webrtc but Erlang. Googling hasn't really turned anything up...

--Albin

Re: WebRTC peer library

Albin Stigö-2
> Most tricky was to recompile Firefox several times to understand that implementation differs from standard.

That doesn't sound very encouraging... :-)

I've spent two days wrapping my head around the WebRTC backronym soup.
At least it seems it could be nicely separated into smaller components
that would be individually useful...

I will have a go at it and see if I can come up with something interesting.

--Albin