Where are all the options of `erl` documented?

Where are all the options of `erl` documented?

Jérôme Desquilbet-2
Hello,
I see no man page for the `erl` command. Is there a documentation of
all its available options?
Thanks!
   J?r?me.

Where are all the options of `erl` documented?

Mikael Karlsson
> Hello,
> I see no man page for the `erl` command. Is there a documentation of
> all its available options?
> Thanks!
>    J?r?me.

It is in the "erl" part of the Erlang Runtime System (ERTS) manual:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/r9c/erts-5.3/doc/html/index.html

Mikael

Where are all the options of `erl` documented?

Hal Snyder-2
Mikael Karlsson <mikael.karlsson> writes:

>> I see no man page for the `erl` command. Is there a documentation
>> of all its available options?

> It is in the "erl" part of the Erlang Runtime System (ERTS) manual:
> http://www.erlang.org/doc/r9c/erts-5.3/doc/html/index.html

or "erl -man erl" if you have installed the otp_man_R9C-0.tar.gz
kit, usually under $prefix/lib/erlang.