Quantcast

Where is the erlang:decode_packet implemented?

Where is the erlang:decode_packet implemented?

allanruin
I heard that decode_packet was implemented in "erts/emulator/beam/erl_bif_port.c and erts/emulator/beam/packet_parser.c " however, in Erlang R14B04, I can't found these files.Besides, I see a page explaining how to extract POST DATA use decode_packet, but it use 'list' in gen_tcp:listen ,if I use 'binary', will it be more efficient? and if I use 'binary' mode, can I still parse the HTTP REQUEST header using decode_packet? I tried to figure this out, but I think the documentation is kind of too complex to understand. Thank you all in advance.