Which version of ejabberd would be ideal to transition code from 2.1.13

Which version of ejabberd would be ideal to transition code from 2.1.13

Bhag Chandra
Hi,

I had written a server for my product using ejabberd 2.1.13 and now I want to upgrade it to latest ejabberd. My system is not live, so I have no issue in incurring downtime etc.

I want to upgrade in order to take advantages of more efficient codebase that ejabberd has released over the years.

They recently released 17.04 so I want to understand which was the most stable that I can migrate my code to.

Thanks