Which versions of Erlang OTP are you using with Hackney?

Which versions of Erlang OTP are you using with Hackney?

Benoit Chesneau-2

Hi all,

I'm doing some refactoring in Hackney in view of improving the support of proxies and adding more features but I am wondering what is the common version to support. I have created a poll on Github for it:

It would be very helpful if you can answer :)

Benoît

Re: Which versions of Erlang OTP are you using with Hackney?

Frank Muller
All 21.X.Y.Z

/Frank

Benoît

Re: Which versions of Erlang OTP are you using with Hackney?

Benoit Chesneau-2
thanks for the info :)

--
Sent from my Mobile