[ann] erlang-rocksdb 1.0.0 has been released

[ann] erlang-rocksdb 1.0.0 has been released

Benoit Chesneau-2
Hi all,

I just released rocksdb 1.0.0 a binding of rocksdb for Erlang based applications. Enjoy the stable API :) RocksDB is a  library that provides an embeddable, persistent key-value store for fast storage, you can find more information about it on http://rocksdb.org.

erlang-rocksdb 1.0.0 includes the following changes:

- first stable version
- miscellaneous build improvements with new build options and optimisations: https://gitlab.com/barrel-db/erlang-rocksdb/blob/master/doc/customize_rocksdb_build.md
- stable API

Most people will want to start with the Getting Started section of our wiki: https://gitlab.com/barrel-db/erlang-rocksdb/wikis/Getting-started. Full API reference: https://gitlab.com/barrel-db/erlang-rocksdb/blob/master/doc/rocksdb.md

Sources are available on gitlab:
https://gitlab.com/barrel-db/erlang-rocksdb/tree/master

Or via hex:
https://hex.pm/packages/rocksdb

Enjoy!

Benoît.

Re: [ann] erlang-rocksdb 1.0.0 has been released

Fred Hebert-2
Congrats on finally reaching 1.0.0!

I have not yet had a project where rocksdb would make sense but the
project always looked super interesting.

Keep up the good work :)

Re: [ann] erlang-rocksdb 1.0.0 has been released

Boshan Sun
Congrats! 1.0.0 have much smaller size in my deps folder comparing to 0.26.0. What optimization did you do?

Boshan

Benoit Chesneau <[hidden email]> 于2019年1月31日周四 下午8:16写道: