coverage tests

Caragea Silviu
Hello,

I have an app that's using a HTTP interface in order to expose the functionality.

Also I have another project which implements functionality tests for the first app by running all kind of HTTP requests and compare the results with the expected one.

My question is: there is any way to generate also a coverage test report for the app that's exposing the HTTP server ? to see how much of the code my tests is touching ?

I looked over ct_run but most examples and user cases doesn't involve two different apps.

Silviu

Re: coverage tests

Dmitry Kolesnikov-2
Hello,

Yes, it is possible.

You can specify in cover.spec a list of projects for coverage analysis
```
{level, details}.
{incl_dirs, [
   "../_build/default/lib/app-a/ebin",
   "../_build/default/lib/app-b/ebin"
]}.
```

Basically, use your test app to orchestrate testing of your main application.

Best Regards,
Dmitry