eheap_alloc

Caragea Silviu
Hello,

I see suddenly one of my erlang apps memory usage increased from 5 GB to 15 GB without no load or useful logs.

After some debugging I see that the 10 GB leaked are allocated by eheap_alloc, but I cannot stop what process allocated that.

My question is : NIF library leaks can show the memory under eheap_alloc or I can safely assume that there is no NIF leak here

Any other idea to stop what I can do to identify the issue is welcome

Silviu

Re: eheap_alloc

zxq9-2
On 2017年10月27日 金曜日 15:25:47 Caragea Silviu wrote:
> Found myself the problem, I dumped all the memory for the beam.smp process
> and looked with an editor inside that file. Seems a bug in the http client
> we are using as time 10 GB of file is full with strings for the HTTP
> requests.

References to sub-binaries perhaps?

-Craig