ejabberd 0.5 released

Alexey Shchepin-3
Hi!

I would like to announce the first stable release of ejabberd 0.5.

ejabberd is a Free and Open Source fault-tolerant distributed Jabber server. It
is writen mostly in Erlang.

The main features of ejabberd is:

    * Works on most of popular platforms: *nix (tested on Linux, FreeBSD and
      NetBSD) and Win32

    * Distributed: You can run ejabberd on a cluster of machines and all of
      them will serve one Jabber domain.

    * Fault-tolerance: You can setup an ejabberd cluster so that all the
      information required for a properly working service will be stored
      permanently on more than one node. This means that if one of the nodes
      crashes, then the others will continue working without disruption. You
      can also add or replace more nodes ``on the fly''.

    * Built-in Multi-User Chat service

    * Built-in IRC transport

    * Built-in Publish-Subscribe service

    * Built-in Jabber Users Directory service based on users vCards

ejabberd 0.5 released

Bruce Fitzsimons-2
On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 05:58, Alexey Shchepin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to announce the first stable release of ejabberd 0.5.

Awesome...I'll download and install it the moment you tell us where it
is. I'm looking forward to having a decent Jabberd for our company :-)

/Bruce

--
Bruce Fitzsimons <bruce>

ejabberd 0.5 released

tobbe
I guess this is the homepage:

 http://ejabberd.jabberstudio.org/

Cheers, Tobbe

Bruce Fitzsimons wrote:

>On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 05:58, Alexey Shchepin wrote:
>

>>Hi!
>>
>>I would like to announce the first stable release of ejabberd 0.5.
>>

>Awesome...I'll download and install it the moment you tell us where it
>is. I'm looking forward to having a decent Jabberd for our company :-)
>
>/Bruce

ejabberd 0.5 released

Per Einar Strömme-2

          Hej Bruce   !

> Awesome...I'll download and install it the moment you tell us where it
> is.

Looks like this is the place:
           http://www.jabber.org/

Look under Download/servers