erlang-solutions Ubuntu repository

pablo platt-3
Hi,

The erlang-solutions Ubuntu repository is missing package 20.2.
Is there a chance to add it?
https://www.erlang-solutions.com/resources/download.html

The erlang-solutions_1.0_all.deb package is adding http://binaries.erlang-solutions.com/debian entry to apt sources while the manual instructions use a different url https://packages.erlang-solutions.com/ubuntu. I think both should use the same url with ubuntu instead of debian.

Thanks

Re: erlang-solutions Ubuntu repository

zxq9-2
On 2018年1月23日火曜日 10時22分57秒 JST Wes James wrote:
> Why not install from source?  Then you can pick the version you want from
> github.

That isn't a fix for every situation, especially across a lot of machines.

-Craig

Re: erlang-solutions Ubuntu repository

pablo platt-3
The erlang-solutions package was updated to otp 20.2.
Thanks