erlang:universaltime()

Sean Hinde-2
> Does anyone know where I can get the sources for
> erlang:universaltime()

Sources are available from www.erlang.org.

bifs are defined in the file bif.c in erts/emulator/beam

> I  have been getting a crash since it kept on returning
>
> {{2001,7,32},{5,0,0}}
>
> for todays date

Works OK for me on my NT and Solaris machines. What OS you are running?

- Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

erlang:universaltime()

Tony Pedley-2
My Apologies,  I have gone back over the source in question and its not the
erlang:universaltime function which is causing the problem.

Still its useful to know where the bifs source are (I couldn't find it during
my first search).

I also know now that

erlang:localtime_to_universaltime({{2001,7,32},{5,0,0}})

causes a bif error.

Thanks

Tony

Sean Hinde wrote:

> > Does anyone know where I can get the sources for
> > erlang:universaltime()
>
> Sources are available from www.erlang.org.
>
> bifs are defined in the file bif.c in erts/emulator/beam
>
> > I  have been getting a crash since it kept on returning
> >
> > {{2001,7,32},{5,0,0}}
> >
> > for todays date
>
> Works OK for me on my NT and Solaris machines. What OS you are running?
>
> - Sean
>
> NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
> This email (including attachments) is confidential.  If you have received
> this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this
> email from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing any
> reliance upon its contents.  We cannot accept liability for any breaches of
> confidence arising through use of email.  Any opinions expressed in this
> email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily
> reflect our opinions.  We will not accept responsibility for any commitments
> made by our employees outside the scope of our business.  We do not warrant
> the accuracy or completeness of such information.

-
Tony Pedley             mailto:tonyp
Ericsson Intracom Ltd.  Intranet : http://intracom.ericsson.se
1 Bede Island           Internet : http://www.ericsson.co.uk/datacom/index.htm
Leicester               memoID  : ECOM.CBERAM
England                 Tel  : +44 (0)116 2 542 400
LE2 7EU                 Fax  : +44 (0)116 2 046 111