erlsrv

Wes James
I found if I set erlsrv to run with a particular username/password and start it, it looks for .erlang.cookie in c:\users\username.  When I restart the system, it looks for .erlang.cookie in c:\windows.  This is on windows 10.

-wes

Re: erlsrv

Dan Gudmundsson-2
The cookie file is always read/written from 'home' taken from init:get_arguments().

Home is HOMEDRIVE/HOMEPATH or if not set, whatever GetWindowsDirectory() returns.