escript: exception error: undefined function etap:plan/1

escript: exception error: undefined function etap:plan/1

Meghali Dhoble

Hi,

I am working one of the opensource project and trying to build it from source.
Erlang is also being built for this as one of the dependency and while running the integrated tests for it; I am getting this error.

The version of Erlang being used. : Erlang/OTP 17 [erts-6.3]

The detailed log is as below:
ERL_FLAGS="-pa /root/meghali/couchbase_master/build/couchdb/src/../test/etap /root/meghali/couchbase_master/build/couchdb/src/couch_set_view/test /root/meghali/couchbase_master/build/couchdb/src/couchdb /root/meghali/couchbase_master/build/couchdb/src/lhttpc /root/meghali/couchbase_master/build/couchdb/src/CMakeFiles /root/meghali/couchbase_master/build/couchdb/src/couch_set_view"
escript: exception error: undefined function etap:plan/1
in function erl_eval:do_apply/6 (erl_eval.erl, line 657)
in call from escript:eval_exprs/5 (escript.erl, line 865)
in call from erl_eval:local_func/5 (erl_eval.erl, line 544)
in call from escript:interpret/4 (escript.erl, line 781)
in call from escript:start/1 (escript.erl, line 276)
in call from init:start_it/1
in call from init:start_em/1

Any pointers to understand when should I expect this error or if I have missed something.

Thanks,
Meghali Dhoble