Quantcast

escript in embedded mode?

Oliver Korpilla
Hello.

Can I somehow stimulate an escript to preload all its modules?

Like "erl -mode embedded" basically.

Is this feasible/doable?

Can I force preload of code manually as an alternative? I have time-sensitive processing to do and processing of first request seems to be impacted by code-loading.

Thank you!
Oliver

Re: escript in embedded mode?

Håkan Mattsson