experience with CASE/diagramming tools in Erlang

experience with CASE/diagramming tools in Erlang

Kris Prieb-2
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experience using CASE/diagramming tools with Erlang?  If
so, could you share what worked for you and what didn't?

Most of the diagramming tools out there seem geared towards object-oriented
languages and so are pretty useless for Erlang.  That said, it seems that a
diagramming tool could be quite useful for diagramming process relationships
and Mnesia tables.

Anyway I would really like to hear what kind of experiences people have had
using such tools with Erlang.  Thanks.

Kris Prieb

experience with CASE/diagramming tools in Erlang

Mickael Remond-2
Kris Prieb (kprieb) wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Does anyone have experience using CASE/diagramming tools with Erlang?  If
> so, could you share what worked for you and what didn't?

Maurice Castro was one of the conferencer of the Erlang User Conference
'99. He did present an interesting approach about modelling tool.
You should have a look at his article: Toward an Event Modelling
Language
 http://www.erlang.se/euc/99/Event.ps

On the case tool, you should look at what was saying Ulf Wiger in 1999,
summing up a study conducted on Erlang and Rational Rose integration:
http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/199903/msg00002.html

--
Micka?l R?mond

experience with CASE/diagramming tools in Erlang

Kris Prieb-2
Thanks!  This is very helpful.

Kris Prieb