Quantcast

fast diameter "relay"

afobo

I'm playing with diameter application introduced in the latest Erlang versions. The relay option is a very good approach to follow the Diameter spec for relay agent.
But can anybody suggest how to do it faster, not following the spec?
E.g. w/o checking for loops, adding 'Route-Record' AVP, retransmission timers etc.

I'm looking for a way to build a very simple and lightweight front-end/load balancer to a set of real relays/proxies.

Thanks in advance.