gen_statem Auto Callback Mode

Raimo Niskanen-2
Hello list!

I have created a pull request for changing the new experimental behaviour
gen_statem to automatically select callback mode or as I now call it
callback flavour:

    https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/1133

Re: gen_statem Auto Callback Mode

Raimo Niskanen-2
On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 10:00:24AM +0200, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> I have created a pull request for changing the new experimental behaviour
> gen_statem to automatically select callback mode or as I now call it
> callback flavour:
>
>     https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/1133

And here is an alternative pull request using Module:callback_mode/0
to select callback mode:

     https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/1135