gen_statem state enter call and changing t oanother state

12

Re: gen_statem state enter call and changing t oanother state

Raimo Niskanen-2
On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:25:06AM +0200, Frans Schneider wrote:
> Well, that was an enlightening discussion. Just ditched the initial
> implementation and started all over again. Conditions now are true
> conditions and events are real events. The number of states now is half
> the number they were, but the handle_event functions tend to be more
> complex. I could remove the whole state enter functionality.

Oh...  That's good I guess...?

Enlightening discussion - agreed.

I have started to look at how changing state_calls into special events
instead of special calls would look in the code.
It might end up cleaner to reason about.

/ Raimo

> Thanks,
>
> Frans

12