graph in erlang

Karlo Kuna
how to efficiently represent and store graphs in erlang?

obvious thing would be process per node ??

Re: graph in erlang

Vance Shipley
The digraph module in stdlib.

On Sep 30, 2017 12:00 AM, "Karlo Kuna" <[hidden email]> wrote:
how to efficiently represent and store graphs in erlang?

obvious thing would be process per node ??

Re: graph in erlang

Guilherme Andrade
There's digraph[1] but I've never used it under serious circumstances so I can't speak on its performance.

[1]: http://erlang.org/doc/man/digraph.html

On 29 September 2017 at 19:30, Karlo Kuna <[hidden email]> wrote:
how to efficiently represent and store graphs in erlang?

obvious thing would be process per node ??

Guilherme

Re: graph in erlang

Eduardo Felipe Zambom Santana
I am using the digraph module and it is efficient enough for my requirements. I am creating a digraph with ~60k vertex and ~130k links of the map of São Paulo and I can calculate the best path for ~100k origin-destination pairs in less than 5 minutes.

I am also creating a distributed version of this graph, in which each digraph node is a process, but I do not run any algorithm in this graph, it is used just to processes that already known its best path move.

the distributed version of the graph occupies ~1,5 GB of memory and I am using dictionaries to manage it.