gs in R14B02

G.S.-2
Hello,

Can anyone confirm if gs was dropped in R14B02?

Regards,
-Gene

Re: gs in R14B02

bsmr
Looking at "toolbar", "tv", "pman" I would say gs is still around.

  - boris

2011/4/1 G.S. <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone confirm if gs was dropped in R14B02?
>
> Regards,
> -Gene

Re: gs in R14B02

Wes James
Last week at the Erlang Factory we ran an application that had a
tcl/tk interface and when you looked at appmon:start()  you could see
a gs_ named process in the tree.  I'm new to the graphical stuff, but
I'm guessing gs_ was the gs interface for the app.  I was running
R14B02 during the training.

just for my future notes:

toolbar:start() has a toolbar that you can click instead of doing
these on the command line:

table visualizer (mnesia and dets tables):
tv:start().

process manager:
pman:start().

debugger: