how to get a path in code with rebar3 umbrella project

how to get a path in code with rebar3 umbrella project

饕餮-2
I build a project use rebar3 new release
add two app in it.
and in app A, i need get the another app B's ebin directory in code
how to configure this with rebar3?

Re: how to get a path in code with rebar3 umbrella project

Vladimir Gordeev
Hey!

Maybe this will work for you: ./rebar3 path --app myapp1,myapp2
You can read more from ./rebar3 help path