indentation: tabs vs. spaces

Vance Shipley-2

Did you ever notice that the source mixes indentation styles?
Some lines are indented with tabs (as it should be :) while
others are indented with spaces?  It really screws me up when
I look at it with my tabstops set at 3 as I have my editor
set up.  Setting tabstops to 8 makes it look right.

        -Vance

indentation: tabs vs. spaces

Maurice Castro
> Did you ever notice that the source mixes indentation styles?

        One word: EMACS

Maurice Castro

shbuf-1.1 [Was: Re: indentation: tabs vs. spaces]

Luke Gorrie-3
Maurice Castro <maurice> writes:

> One word: EMACS

Sounds like a queue to mention an Exciting new emacs/erlang hack!

I implemented network-shared buffers in Emacs using an Erlang
server. One-writer-at-a-time but nice'n'fast for him. Runs as a minor
mode.

http://www.bluetail.com/~luke/shbuf/shbuf-1.1.tar.gz

Cheers,
Luke