inets

Julian Assange

Perhaps I should rephrase my earlier post; does *anyone* have inets working
in P8A?

Cheers,
Julian.

inets

Martin Gustafsson
Hello Julian

I have looked into your problem and it was really a bug in Inets.
But if you change the * to an Ip-number in the configuration file
the server will work alright. The bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

Change this row:

BindAddress *

to something like this:

BindAddress 127.0.0.1

I am sorry  that I haven't had time to answer you until now.

Best Regards

Martin Gustafsson

inets

Julian Assange

> Hello Julian
>
> I have looked into your problem and it was really a bug in Inets.
> But if you change the * to an Ip-number in the configuration file
> the server will work alright. The bug will be fixed as soon as possible.
>
> Change this row:
>
> BindAddress *
>
> to something like this:
>
> BindAddress 127.0.0.1

Great! Works fine now.

--
 Julian Assange        |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
                       |together to collect wood or assign them tasks and
 proff          |work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
 proff  |immensity of the sea. -- Antoine de Saint Exupery